This product is regarded as the best antiperspirant for excessive sweating, i.e. underarms specifically. How about a a sneak of its benefits and properties.
Name: Certain Dri antiperspirant roll-on
Solution type: Temporary solution
Use: Treating Excessive Sweating
Where to use: Armpits
Editor rating: 8.5/10
Where to buy: Amazon
What is it?
Certain Dri clinical strength antiperspirant roll-on is the number 1 recommended antiperspirant that helps reduce or stop excessive underarm sweating. It is a clinical strength antiperspirant that is available over the counter (no doctor prescription needed).
Like all aluminum-based antiperspirant, Certain Dri blocks sweat gland pores and prevent sweat from being released. Visit the Sweating basics to learn more about sweating.
How to use
Certain Dri antiperspirant roll-on is applied to a clean and dry armpit, at night. The roll-on can be applied several times a week depending on your body reaction.
Step 1: Clean your underarms
Step 2: Let your underarms dry (you may use a hair dryer on low heat)
Step 3: Follow the instructions as prescribed in the instruction manual
Step4: Apply few strokes of roll on under each underarm
Step 5: Once dried go to bed
Step 6: Shower as usual in the morning or and apply Everyday Strength Certain Dri A.M. Solid or Roll-on for added freshness
Features and benefits
- Roll on liquid is colorless
- Fragrance free
- Safe and effective
- Gentle on the skin because of its water-based formula
- Increases confidence
- With Certain Dri, you can wear any color of your choice, with no worry of sweat wet patches
- When instruction are followed correctly, product should not wash off after a bath or shower
The main ingredient is 12% aluminum chloride and sodium bicarbonate, water and other substances as inactive ingredients.
The people it will benefit most
- Those who suffer from Hyperhidrosis or excessive underarm sweating
- Both men and women
- Nervous sweaters
Regarded as the best antiperspirant for excessive sweating, the roll on reduces or stops excessive sweating for up to 72 Hours, but results may vary from individual to individuals.
Side effects and cons
- May irritate skin, causing a burning sensation, itching to those with sensitive skin
- Very dry armpits
- May not work effectively if application instructions are not followed
- Takes long to dry
Certain Dri had an average score of 8.5 out of 10 at the time this post was published. Other websites have also reported reviews of up to 90% customer satisfaction.
The product has been around for over 30 years and is still going strong according to feedback from those that tried it. Sweating is embarrassing and it has negative effects on a person’s daily lifestyle. People have described Certain Dri as a life saver and changer and thus described as the best antiperspirant for excessive sweating . Off course the product will not work for everyone, irritation and burning being the down-sides.
Certain Dri antiperspirant roll on works well with moderate excessive underarm sweating and would definitely recommend it. It is also affordable compared to other brands in the market. I would suggest changing antiperspirant brands after few months of use to avoid your body from becoming resistant to that one particular type.
Tips for maximum results;
- Do not use immediately after shaving
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not use on irritated skin
- Do not use immediately after bathing
- Apply to underarms only
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops and consult a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease
- Consult your doctor if you plan using it while pregnant or breastfeeding
Check price on
Certain Dri is an effective temporary solution, however, if you are looking for alternative ways to reduce sweating, see the natural and alternative therapies page. The sweating solutions section also cover other methods of dealing with excessive sweating.
Visit Certain Dri website for more information.