Being able to make it through a day with dry under arms is a dream for excessive sweating sufferers. Billy Thompson and partners developed Thompson Tee Hydro-Shield but how about a good anti-sweat undershirt which is an alternative to Thompson tee.
Name: Ejis Sweat Proof Undershirts
Solution type: Temporary solution
Use: Blocks sweat under your underarms from reaching your outer shirt and fights odor with antibacterial materials.
Where to use: underarms
Where to buy: Amazon
Favorite features Ejis Sweat Proof Undershirts
✓ Premium waterproof fabric
✓ Odor fighting
✓ 100% money back extended guarantee
What is it?
Ejis undershirts work by blocking the sweat under your arms from reaching your outer shirt and fights odor with antibacterial built-in materials. This anti-sweat shirt will leave your outer garment dry giving you an all-day fresh smell.
How to use
1. Apply antiperspirant or deodorant to a clean and dry armpit
2. Wear Ejis Sweat Proof Undershirts
3. Clean your undershirt after wearing by following the washing instruction to avoid shirt damage
Features and benefits
- Available in Slim fit V neck and crew neck
- Slim fit design keeps the protective area snugly up against your armpit
- Added length and stretch helps to keeps shirt tucked in
- You will gain your confidence back
- No underarm seam cutting through the waterproof layer means no risk of leaking
The shirt is made of 95% Ultra Premium Micro Modal Cotton, which is 2x softer and 50% more water-absorbent than cotton combined with 5% Spandex.
The people it will benefit most
Men who suffer from excessive underarm sweating or hyperhidrosis and are in search of a chemical free solution to their sweating.
With over 200 square inches of coverage, Ejis Sweat Proof Undershirts claim to totally stop shirt sweat marks.
It may feel damp under your arms but it won’t show on your shirt.
The material of Ejis Sweat Proof Undershirts is cooling. The underarm pad is made from a specialized anti-microbial Poly-Urathane Laminate that forms a waterproof layer but still allows heat and water vapor to escape. You may visit the manufacturer site at www.ejisinc.com.
Here are some Tips for best results;
- Wear a strong antiperspirant
- Turn your undershirt inside out when cleaning and drying it
Check price on